God speaks to our hearts if we listen. His Holy Spirit speaks to us through His Word and in a small still voice, and as Jesus live so shall we.
God’s leading affirms He is with us and in us. When Jesus says Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
This moves me to seek God’s leading. One thing I’ve found to be true is the will of God is
1. We take time to pray daily.
2. We take time reading the Bible daily.
3. We find a Church to worship God in.
4. We Fellowship with other Christians.
5. We have to share the Gospel with others. We know we are going to heaven because Jesus died to remove all Sin, therefore we are going to His Kingdom when we believe that He took all our Sin off us. When we come to know this to be true, we are Saved from eternal separation from God, known as Hell. If we are blessed to know this, we are forced to share Jesus with others, otherwise we do not truly believe. The Gospel is summed up in the Gospel of John chapter 3 verse 16. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
We just have to share that and we will be doing God’s will for our lives.
https://app.backtothebible.org/en/messages/1145?orgid=399 via @Beyond Sundays