Paradox Principles for Life
1. To be great you must be least. God is great, we must just seek to serve Him so He is glorified. Be come a little child. Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it’s thinking less about yourself. When you are full of self, there is no room for God. Give up your status and rights and humble yourself before God. Luke 9:48
2. To be strong, you must be weak. 2Cor. 12:7-10. Isa. 40:29-41.
3. To be wise, you must be a fool. 1Cor. 3:18-20. The wisdom of man is foolishness to God.
4. To receive you must give. Luke 6:38. 2Cor 9:6 Pro. 11:4
5. To find life you must lose it. Matt. 16:24-25. John 10:10. If you live for Jesus you will find deep joy and full love.
Notes taken while watching Cornerstone Chapel.
They were all amazed at the majesty of God. But while everyone marveled at all the things which Jesus did, He said to His disciples, “Let these words sink down into your ears, for the Son of Man is about to be betrayed into the hands of men.” But they did not understand this saying, and it was hidden from them so that they did not perceive it; and they were afraid to ask Him about this saying. Then a dispute arose among them as to which of them would be greatest. And Jesus, perceiving the thought of their heart, took a little child and set him by Him, and said to them, “Whoever receives this little child in My name receives Me; and whoever receives Me receives Him who sent Me. For he who is least among you all will be great.”
Luke 9:43-48 NKJV